Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Happy New Year!!

I'm have 2018 - Street Rod 750 and planning to change over the stock exhaust to custom. Any one can advise the OD size of the outer part of the slip on pipe?

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
325 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Can't help with you question, hopefully some one will shortly. You might just end up taking yours off to measure, it's only a few bolts.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi All,

Happy New Year!!

I'm have 2018 - Street Rod 750 and planning to change over the stock exhaust to custom. Any one can advise the OD size of the outer part of the slip on pipe?

View attachment 27683
If you still have the stock muffler just measure the inner diameter of it and you will have your size. Personally I bought the vance and hines high output slip on and love it on my 2017 street rod.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I have to agree with the earlier responses and suggested actions of taking measurements from what you have. A little bit of time with a caliper will answer all of your questions. Most of us haven't built a custom exhaust but rather installed one of the commercially available slip on exhausts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I switched to Vance and Hines hi output slip on and the difference is huge. Looks, sound, and performance. Noticeable difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts