Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Alan (aka, "Dustpan"), I'm retired and reside in Dallas, Oregon. I enjoy riding the beautiful roads here in Oregon, taking occasional cage and/or bike trips, doing limited wrenching on my toys, spending time with my wife, our two dogs and the cat that thinks he's a dog.

Reactions: Rock270

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Dustpan

Welcome to this forum
Best forum out there for the Street 500-750
Great people here that share information
Will look forward to your posts….

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from another retiree, in SW Ontario, Home of the Blackberry and the Blue Box.

As jsa said, above ................... best Forum for the 500 & 750 Street

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi, my name is Alan (aka, "Dustpan"), I'm retired and reside in Dallas, Oregon. I enjoy riding the beautiful roads here in Oregon, taking occasional cage and/or bike trips, doing limited wrenching on my toys, spending time with my wife, our two dogs and the cat that thinks he's a dog.
Welcome....:)

·
Registered
766 Posts

welcome!
there are several of us retirees here and all love riding our HD streets.

your days are spent a lot like mine...except we have 5 dogs and 4 cats...all of which don't know they are any different from each other :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all for the hearty welcomes. I look forward to swapping hints and tricks with everyone and, possibly, meeting some of you in person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts