Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

The Beast is Getting an alarm

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Beauty and the Beast 
#1 · (Edited)
I think I have tempted fate long enough, going to drop the Beast off Friday to have an alarm installed for my peace of mind.

Once installed and engaged it will go off if attempted to move, if it tilted any way than the position the alarm was set and locks the engine.

Update 14 Oct 14: Well The Beast did not get the alarm (yet), I wanted to research the type of alarm that the guy was putting on my bike and I could not find any information on the alarm (that was so not good), so I did research on other alarms and found one that I truly love, Scorpio i900. I stopped by with my printout and ask the guy what was his thoughts on the alarm...he had not heard about this alarm but was impressed with it. He made a call to the company and made arrangement to start carrying thier product. he will install one on my bike as soon as it comes in and because I gave him the information on the alarm, he will install the alarm free of charge, I will only have to pay for the alarm and he will install it with a warranty. So for now, the Beast is on wait mode.

#3 ·
No, it not known for bike theft, and it could be that
1. I am the only one in the area that have one so I dont think it known yet that I have one

I will be moving soon and not knowing what area I will land in, I need to give the Beast protection.

Plus my insurance will go down just with the mere fact of putting the alarm on it.

#14 ·
The make and model of alarm that I got is Scorpio i900 with the PERIMETER SENSOR and REMOTE IGNITION DISABLE (they do have a less expensive one but did not excite me)

You can go to this site below, I dont work for this company but I did my research and found it to be the best out there (in my opionion), I took to the guy who installed it for me and he was so impressed that he is working with the company to carry the item for sale. This is not to pressure anyone to buy anything, only sharing cause more than one person asked the question.

They have this ride system, that I almost got but who am I fooling, it will be a long time before I do rides like that, and right now I just use ride planner to map my rides.

Scorpio Secure | Scorpio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.