Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know that Pope Francis owns a 2013 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide? Harley-Davidson gave the Pope the bike along with a jacket.

The Pope has decided to put the bike and the jacket to auction though. If you'd like a chance to buy it you should show up to Bonham's auction house in Italy. Proceeds will go towards Cartias Roma, a Catholic charity. The holiest Harley-Davidson around will be up for auction on February 6th.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
now that is what i call a cool pope, best pope yet!
i think what would make this whole situation even cooler is seeing him on the harley riding it lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yea it would have been cool to see the Pope riding around on a Harley through Vatican city. It should be the new Popemobile. That would make him everyone's even more favorite Pope. He could give people rides to the hospital and such. lol.

·
Registered
548 Posts
whats not known is the popes terminal speed addiction. Hes selling the SG because it doesn't give him the same rush as the S1000RR hes got lurking in the basement. I hear he hustles on the side.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
How much do you guys think it would go for?

I can bet if it was in the U.S., selling at the barrett jackson auction it will easily pass the $200k mark, even more

·
Registered
633 Posts
The first blessed Harley in the world? That's gotta be worth something!

Though I have a feeling this motorcycle was never ridden. Was just a gift that sat there.

Because i'd love to see the pope on a harley.

That would be the most epic scene in the world.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts