Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first HD, 2017 Street Rod 750! love the bike, not crazy on the exhaust layout. Anyone know of a 2/2 system for these?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome. I have not seen a commercial 2/2 system for the Street so I imagine you will find a 2/2 for the Street Rod a lot more difficult to find. Good luck on your 750, and enjoy the miles ahead of you.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Replacement exhausts of various types tend to be a high priority for a lot of people here. Not sure what you will find for a 2/2 system, though.

·
Registered
451 Posts
With the High rpm engine the 2-1 was meant to raise the torque a bit. It would be costly to go to a 2-2 and gain nothing in the long run.

·
Registered
101 Posts
There are no US based manufacturers who offer a full 2 into 2 exhaust. I would be happy if someone offered a 2-1-2 with an X pipe or similar. ****, even a 2 into 1 that isn't upswept like the stock exhaust.

On youtube you can find some foreign shops that have 2 into 2, but it is mainly small custom jobs.

I really like the dual exhaust look, so I went as far as to inquire at Vance and Hines a while back and they said, basically, "Stay tuned to our website." I'm hoping that they or someone else will offer some sort of full exhaust eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts