Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm getting ready for my first touring trip on my bike, going to ride skyline drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway in June, solo.
I don't have a tool kit to carry with me so I'm open to suggestions on what tools to carry along with me on the trip. I am pretty mechanically handy if that matters.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Zip ties, duct tape, small roll of baling wire, pliers, screwdrivers, adjustable wrench, allen/torx wrenches, tire repair kit, maybe a small 12v compressor, basic stuff like that.....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
My Saddle Bags have: Cruz Tools Metric kit, Tire Pump, Cell/GPS charger, First Aid Kit, Jumper Cables. I have a Lithium Jump pack with USB. I take that if I am riding alone.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Your H.O.G. Membership Card! Gets you free towing to the nearest Harley Davidson dealer ........... and your bike should be under factory warranty for 2 years, so right now ALL of them on the road should still be under warranty

·
Registered
238 Posts
Your H.O.G. Membership Card! Gets you free towing to the nearest Harley Davidson dealer ........... and your bike should be under factory warranty for 2 years, so right now ALL of them on the road should still be under warranty
That's if you have cell phone signal....LOL.....I was going to suggest the same or AAA but he asked what tools to carry.....I just posted what I would take on a solo ride.....

Reactions: 10-64

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got my hog card and aaa, cell service might be the issue

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
And don't forget snacks.....gotta have snacks......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts