Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was looking at my bike and noticed a tube under the bike by the swing arm pointing toward the ground...Is this normal or is it suppose to be like that?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's not a dumb question. Yeah man it's normal. It will leak occasionally too. It's the gas overflow. Perfectly normal and supposed to just hang and occasionally drip.

:D Thanks man! I'm glad there is this forum as this is my first bike and it's good to know that there are people willing to help!

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's not a dumb question. Yeah man it's normal. It will leak occasionally too. It's the gas overflow. Perfectly normal and supposed to just hang and occasionally drip.

Thanks man! I'm glad there is this forum as this is my first bike and it's good to know that there are people willing to help!
I googled the same question the first time I saw that thing !

·
Registered
766 Posts
:D Thanks man! I'm glad there is this forum as this is my first bike and it's good to know that there are people willing to help!

same here, these forums are the best thing for (any) bike ownership!
plus on "this site" specifically, there are many helpful folks!

I've been on other forums (over the years) where trolls create problems, luckily I hadn't seen any here and hope we never do.

note: I was always told that there is no dumb question.

the search feature is very helpful, because there will be times, a question has already been answered by another, however that is certainly not always the case....so feel free to ask anything.....glad you are here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts