Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a firebrand loose cannon slip on, and I am wondering how they preform untuned in the long run. I have not preformed or added any other engine/motor modifications (i.e. tuning, air intake, spark plugs). I am wondering if anyone has done the same, if so then how has the machine has held up throughout the years? How many miles have you put on it? Any negatives from just adding the untuned loose cannon slip on?

Please no theorycrafting, just facts. I am well aware of the to tune or not to tune debate.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
28 Posts
I installed a Loose Cannon on my 2017 750 in June of last year, a couple of months after buying it. Did no tuning or anything else. I've put over 3,000 miles on it and never had a problem; bike still sounds great.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I put my FireBrand Loose Cannon on April of 2017 just 4 months after buying my 750 and went un-tuned till 13 April 2018 and put over 3,000+ miles on it and had no problems to speak of.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have over 20,000 miles on my Loose Cannon with the DQ insert. Still have the stock air cover. I do have an FP3 tuner but did not have time to really do a tune so I put it back in stock mode. One day the Admin here will restore my original account access.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts