Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video review by PowerDrift. Nothing new here, but great video of the Street in action on the streets of Mumbai, India.

Now that I've seen this, I understand why a small, light, powerful bike is such a hit over in India. Riding through the traffic in Mumbai would make my hair stand on end. I also understand better why our Indian members are so disappointed in the brakes on the Street. Those guys really need good quality brakes that will stop you on a dime with change to spare !

·
Registered
174 Posts
Good video and thanks for the share.

Yes the traffic situation is infuriating here , you have to pay maximum concentration once speed exceeds 40-60 kmph with less than 2 meter gap between vehicles , one sudden action and you either rear end someone or get rear ended.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Good video and thanks for the share.

Yes the traffic situation is infuriating here , you have to pay maximum concentration once speed exceeds 40-60 kmph with less than 2 meter gap between vehicles , one sudden action and you either rear end someone or get rear ended.
thats crazy, and i thought driving on north american roads were crazy enough.
helps to have some order, stay safe out their!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Thanks Sherri for sharing this awesome video. One of the best video reviews on the Street 750 I have seen so far. Great cinematography and good coverage on the bike.

With the smaller things they seems to dislike with the hanging wires I guess a wire loom can make it look cleaner. As for the plastic pieces with the controls, not sure if there is a fix for that. He mentioned the rear brake reservoir is close to the exhaust which heats up the fluid, maybe a different brake fluid with a higher boiling point might help (dot 4).

Watching the footage of them riding in the city had me on the edge of my seat. Don't think I would be up for that kind of challenge day to day. ;)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Thanks Sherri for sharing this awesome video. One of the best video reviews on the Street 750 I have seen so far. Great cinematography and good coverage on the bike.

With the smaller things they seems to dislike with the hanging wires I guess a wire loom can make it look cleaner. As for the plastic pieces with the controls, not sure if there is a fix for that. He mentioned the rear brake reservoir is close to the exhaust which heats up the fluid, maybe a different brake fluid with a higher boiling point might help (dot 4).

Watching the footage of them riding in the city had me on the edge of my seat. Don't think I would be up for that kind of challenge day to day. ;)
I completely agree with that. I also think this is just the beginning of epic reviews. with how popular the bike is we should see something even better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts