Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crazy weather on the USA east coast. The next 5 days are supposed to be in the 60s. I never imagined I'd still be riding two weeks before Christmas!

·
Registered
496 Posts
We are visiting my son-in-law in Pretoria. He rides a Triumph 1200 Explorer to work in Johannesburg each day. Two days ago the temp got to 39°C and he is complaining of the heat while riding! At the local shopping mall we parked the car in the open parking. Three hours later the car was super hot when er returned. 52°C on the dash display, steering wheel too hot to touch.

The inland area were are now is super hot and very dry. Down at the coast we we live is very hot and very humid. Quite a contrast.

So far we have not seen a single Street on the road up here.

·
Registered
504 Posts
SW Ontario here, and I've been riding almost daily this month. Planning on heading out Christmas Day for a short run, just to say I've ridden on Christmas.

It's been unseasonably warm here so far, and the forecast for the rest of December has EVERY DAY above 0C. 11C & 12C forecast for this weekend! 5C Christmas Day! WhooHoo!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I waited until it "warmed up" to -1C this morning before I took the bike out for a run. These bikes need a windshield if you plan on riding when it's below freezing! Da*m it was COLD! lol

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Saturday in NJ the Temp is supposed to be a High around 40F. Good thing I did the Ride last weekend!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts