Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can also buy parts in chrome as accessories, but they are much too expensive for me.
So I leave it in black and will repaint some parts, I'm still thinking about the color.
When I'm finished I take pictures and put them in my gallery.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Riding a 2015 XG750 called The Raven. Bought it used in 2018 and have been only riding since then too.
This is the first ever bike I've owned or ridden other than the bike during the training course I took.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I’m from 🇬🇧 living in Sheffield at the moment. Got my licence last October and my 2016 Street 750 a few weeks ago (from HD Gateshead). Great to part of the family 👍🏻😎

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks. I’ll try 👍🏻 Probably keeping it stock, but might change the muffler for this one Vance & Hines Hi-Output Slip-on In Black For 2015-2020 Street & Street Rod Models (47943)

People have talked about the tall boy seat Harley do (as I’m 6ft), but so far the stock one seems fine. Really happy with the bike so far, but who knows what I might change the longer I ride it. Have you changed much on yours or is it pretty much stock? 🤔

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice, you won't be disappointed with a change of exhaust thats for sure!

Not so much stock anymore, it's a shame Harley don't do a lot of aftermarket parts for the bike as much as a sportster for example.

My current mods include:
Firebrand exhaust
Inverted mirrors
Customaces light fairing
Gloss painted all belt guards and covers
Blacked out top fork
Gunfighter solo seat

I will be adding my own side plate mount and fender delete soon, along with a tank lift, fp3 and air intake hopefully!

I don't think the tallboy seat is what you need, I changed to a solo seat and I'm 6'1 and it's fine!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice mods and customisations. Do you have a photo of your bike? Yes, I’ve noticed there’s not much in the way of aftermarket parts for the Street, but as I’ve got a 12-month Harley Originals Warranty with the bike, I’ll probably keep it pretty much stock for the duration as it seems according to what I’ve read and when talking to the people at Harleyworld, most mods could potentially void the warranty unless done by Harley themselves. Thanks for the recommendation about the seat! 👍🏻

101 - 112 of 112 Posts