Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been super busy trying to run two companies and trying to build this bike at the same time. It's had to sit for the last couple of weeks while I got other things taken care of, but none the less, I finally got to the cutting of this thing >:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Awesome mate..!
Looking forward for more updates and pics.
And yeah Austin, pretty sure they are, and Haulin' linked the site on an earlier post. will try find it and edit in
If you like, try checking his post history yourself too and you may beat me to it :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

Looks like you have the "Freespirits" fork brace & triple crown. If yes, how/where did you order them from?

-JA
I have a complete set up from FreeSpirits ... as for how I got my hands on the stuff ... I have my ways ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
How are the free spirits fork kits? The stock forks are ridiculously soft. I'd love to upgrade mine. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hacking and whacking on a motorcycle. One of my favorite things to do.
It's a nice break from the hustle and bustle, no lies there!

I will give you all a full ride report on the Free Spirits forks combined with the Progressive shocks on the back, no worries there. I'm gonna ride the piss out of this thing when ever I do get it finished. >:D

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
It's a nice break from the hustle and bustle, no lies there!

I will give you all a full ride report on the Free Spirits forks combined with the Progressive shocks on the back, no worries there. I'm gonna ride the piss out of this thing when ever I do get it finished. >:D
Hope your riding the piss out of something else in the meantime. It's never a good idea to hack and whack your only motorcycle.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope your riding the piss out of something else in the meantime. It's never a good idea to hack and whack your only motorcycle.
Got a Fatboy and a Buell sitting in the garage to get my wind therapy in. For the record, as much as I love the sound of the TBR pipe, it looks like crap on the Street 750. At least mine anyways ... My pipe is probably for sale ... I think we're going to try and chop the CAT off the header and weld up a stainless steel dump box for the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Got a Fatboy and a Buell sitting in the garage to get my wind therapy in.
Wish I could say the same right now but because of my forced relocation to Arizona I'm currently without a ride. I just trailered my Sportster to Arizona last week to get it down there and won't be reunited until late June. It killed me to trailer my bike as I've never done that before and being without it for the next few weeks while the weather is perfect is also killing me even though I don't have the time to ride because I'm packing.

Reactions: AYEDEE

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wish I could say the same right now but because of my forced relocation to Arizona I'm currently without a ride. I just trailered my Sportster to Arizona last week to get it down there and won't be reunited until late June. It killed me to trailer my bike as I've never done that before and being without it for the next few weeks while the weather is perfect is also killing me even though I don't have the time to ride because I'm packing.
That sucks my man! I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could say I've been riding lots this season, but I would be lying through my teeth. When life says it's time, I guess a guy has to do what he needs to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts