Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can see all of my upgrades in one go ...

new bars, much better reach, and no need to replace clutch cable with this particular set of bars

Polished centre bracket....

DynaJet PowerVision provides me all the diagnostics I need...gear shifts, engine temp, mpg....revs....about 30 different gauges

And....then we have the HARLEY SOUND...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QjQP-Uk444

Not a performance upgrade...it's 225kg + RIDER...but runs nice, changes gears better....smooth riding...for me it's all about being heard for safety...I am an advocate if loud pipes saves lives....

Not sure what the next mods are....but looking at forward controls, and rear sissy and seat rest (maybe)

Ray

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those are the best sounding pipes I've heard yet. Not loud , just a throaty sound.
What are they ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You mean the LEFT is not RIGHT?...

Right!...not that's not right....the LEFT IS RIGHT

But is it a LEFT or RIGHT hand drive Harley?......

·
Registered
766 Posts
Another video whilst i'm cruising about on the Street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynR_kuyrJjk

Loving that sound!!!

you've done a really good video of the ride!
what kind of camera did you use?
the quality of the video is really good plus the wind noise isn't bad either.....great job!

when you have time I'd like to see more of your scenic rides.
show us more of your riding environment and maybe move the camera around a bit more to see some scenery.:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you've done a really good video of the ride!
what kind of camera did you use?
the quality of the video is really good plus the wind noise isn't bad either.....great job!

when you have time I'd like to see more of your scenic rides.
show us more of your riding environment and maybe move the camera around a bit more to see some scenery.:)
The main reason I did this is because when I was looking for ideas on the muffler replacement, all other people,e simply videoed their bike stationary and raving the crap out of it, the intention of this is to demonstrate the pipe in action, in real life , on real trips.

I will certainly be doing a few more videos over overcoming weeks, just saving up for a better GoPro....I only have the old GoPro, outlooking to buy the Hero 4 Black....so I can run an external mic

I managed to reduce the wind by using the skeleton back plate and put a think piece of foam between the camera and the cover....found the idea on YouTube....works very well

Yeah, NZ has some awesome cruising scenery, rather breathtaking in some places. So keep an eye out over the coming weeks......

Happy Cruising!

·
Registered
766 Posts
The main reason I did this is because when I was looking for ideas on the muffler replacement, all other people,e simply videoed their bike stationary and raving the crap out of it, the intention of this is to demonstrate the pipe in action, in real life , on real trips.

I will certainly be doing a few more videos over overcoming weeks, just saving up for a better GoPro....I only have the old GoPro, outlooking to buy the Hero 4 Black....so I can run an external mic

I managed to reduce the wind by using the skeleton back plate and put a think piece of foam between the camera and the cover....found the idea on YouTube....works very well

Yeah, NZ has some awesome cruising scenery, rather breathtaking in some places. So keep an eye out over the coming weeks......

Happy Cruising!

awesome....looking forward to it !

I would also like to see a thread where we can at least post pictures of our bikes at some of our locale's scenic locations to share with other members here.

I think it would not only be interesting, but a lot of fun too!

i'll get some pics together, our locale isn't near as scenic as most, but some may want to see.

maybe if we have an offsite link for this group of Street owners to go to for this visual adventure so we don't overload this sight with so many pictures?

I hope if this happens many, many will participate! :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Slight off Topic Post

2 new upgrades today....(i.e Money left Back Account)

Harley rear carrier - in black (sissy bar on it's way in chrome - just to break it up)
Saddle Bags - need to fabricate a support...but they are pretty stiff

Starting to look like "MY BIKE"......couple more small add-ons......including the crash bars

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
That's the Screaming Eagle exhaust? With or without Diffuser?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it looks like it is to me.....with the plates ...
Plates were on for those shots....my new video , is with the PLATES OFF - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qEWHCWRDPM

Sorry about the other videos....don;t know, they just disappeared....the above is better anyway

I'm just playing with more mounting options, so I can make it look more professional, cheaper than buying more cameras :nerd:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts