Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just put a deposit down on street and I am looking into the mods side of it all.

so far got long stem mirrors, a drag bar, a slip on, a bronze exhaust wrap for exhaust system, and toffee coloured grips.

But I am intrigued into white wall tyres with spoke rims. anyone have a suggestion of where to find these in Australia? As I can suggest it to the dealership.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Ontario, Canada. Share a bit of info about yourself.

If you're thinking "spoke wheels and white walls" this 750 was modded locally, by a mechanic at the HD dealership. Looks great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That one looks wicked! would probably go for a thicker front wheel though myself.
This is the exhaust I am looking at, which will have bronze wrapping, Harley Davidson Street 500 Custom Exhaust - Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals

Then the grips are these Posh Toffee Barrel Grips - Ellaspede
I think I am heading away from the pure blacked out look and more into having parts of chrome, and brown making an appearance. Probably not a good explanation but you know when you can;t find the right words to articulate the vision in your head!

A little bit about myself, (i should probably update my info haha), I am 22 years and I hail from the sunshine coast in Australia, I have dreamed about a Harley since I was giving a harley scale model when I was about 5. And now that I have finally completed my degree in teaching and am about to start the school year. I am gonna make it happen!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I wish we could get that exhaust here in Canada!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulation's on the new bike! That exhaust looks freaking awesome hope it sounds as good as it looks! Safe riding to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Ontario, Canada. Share a bit of info about yourself.

If you're thinking "spoke wheels and white walls" this 750 was modded locally, by a mechanic at the HD dealership. Looks great!

Hi wats the front and rear rim size and tire size of this awsome street! What an awsome mod just the proper mod for a street

1 - 8 of 8 Posts