Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've seen it, a friend at the office hooked me up with a copy. What I really enjoyed is it tries to cut through this modern motorcycling nonsense. Stuff like oh I'm an ADV rider, I'm a Tourer, I ride sportbikes. Nonsense, the message of the movie is that WE ALL ride motorcycles, its about the root reasons you ride, the psychological bits if you will.

Why do you ride? I mean theres more to it than transportation, there's a certain love of risk involved, thats part terror part extreme lust (balance shifts with experience :D)...

So seriously, why DO you ride?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife and I both saw it at our dealer's free showing and we both loved it, so much I'm going to order my own copy. It was very well put together and the photography was awesome. One of the people interviewed was a double-amputee, yet he road his motorcycle around the world. :eek:It was very inspiring. It covered all kinds of topics in the motorcycle world such as, how motorcycles first came to be, the beginning of motorcycle racing, different types of racing, and families enjoying the sport together.:D

o~\o

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
My wife and I both saw it at our dealer's free showing and we both loved it, so much I'm going to order my own copy. It was very well put together and the photography was awesome. One of the people interviewed was a double-amputee, yet he road his motorcycle around the world. :eek:It was very inspiring. It covered all kinds of topics in the motorcycle world such as, how motorcycles first came to be, the beginning of motorcycle racing, different types of racing, and families enjoying the sport together.:D

o~\o
make sure to put it on your smartphone :D
I know I would, and watch it randomly, even while i take breaks during long distance riding ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts