Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
[SNIP]
If there's one thing I might go up on is the 5" headlight. On the day I had my seat done, it was early riding in. It was still night at 5 AM. The stock headlight is not impressive.
The first modification I made to my Street was to replace the standard headlight reflector with the HD Daymaker LED reflector (not the projector type) P/N 67700355. I would not go back to incandescent headlights if I could. I have even upgraded my car-cage to H4 LEDs, which is not even registered!
Nb. Here in Australia, you need to pay a fee to register a vehicle before using it on public roads.
Edit: Double checked part number the HD-67700173 originally quoted is a 7".

·
Registered
110 Posts
The first modification I made to my Street was to replace the standard headlight reflector with the HD Daymaker LED reflector (not the projector type) P/N HD67700173. I would not go back to incandescent headlights if I could. I have even upgraded my car-cage to H4 LEDs, which is not even registered!
Nb. Here in Australia, you need to pay a fee to register a vehicle before using it on public roads.
Is this it? I assume the 5 3/4" can't be upgraded to a 7"??

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
805 Posts
That reminds me that I've got a HogWorkz H4 LED unit to replace my incandescent headlight bulb with. From 2017-2019 I was riding the bike well into December, so I learned just how bad the stock headlight was. I need to get that done, and since I have the part on hand there really is no excuse to not do it.

I've got the handlebar mounted power point that was mentioned earlier in this thread. I'm guessing it's an ANSI/SAE J563 automobile auxiliary power outlet as opposed to the similar ISO 4165 sockets/plugs (also called a 'Hella', 'Powerlet' or 'Merit') used on Motorcycles (esp. BMW), in caravaning etc. I forget what the load rating is, but since it plugs into a socket normally used by the FP3 I'm thinking not much. It would be handy if it had dual USB ports instead of the cigarette lighter style output which now requires another adapter that H-D sells for four times the price of one at the convenience store.

·
Registered
110 Posts
This Battery Tender adapter has 2 USB ports. One is 1 amp. The other is a 2.1 amp.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is this it? I assume the 5 3/4" can't be upgraded to a 7"??
@Guaire you are correct the part number was not size correct but was the type of headlight I bought, the one with the bar and shield. I have updated the original post to reflect the size correct number ( for the 5 3/4" Daymaker there are two P/Nos 67700356A -Black and 67700356 - Chrome) I was originally going to post pictures to demonstrate the two types instead, but I was using a mobile phone and that is too hard. ✌ Cheers, Steve.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts